Greenlee 727M Cable Cutter with Molded Grips
• Overall Length: 9 1/4 Inch
• Tool Weight: 1 lb
• Copper Maximum Capacity: 2/0
• Aluminum Maximum Capacity: 2/0
• Communications Cable: 100 Pair
• Copper Frequent Use Capacity: #1 AWG
• Aluminum Frequent Use Capacity: 2/0
• Communications Frequent Use Capacity: 100 Pair
Greenlee 727M Includes:
• One (1) Greenlee Cable Cutter (727M)
Greenlee 727M Features:
• Easily cuts heavier copper and aluminum cables up to 2/0 (70 mm2).
• Heat-treated for long life.
• Made of heavy-duty forged steel precision ground and heat treated blades for long life
• Rust-resistant black oxide finish.
• Hot riveted joint provides a smooth opening and closing action
• Molded comfort handle grips
Greenlee Cable 727 and 727M Cutters:
The Greenlee 727 cable cutter now comes in two versions. The standard 727 has the familiar PVC handle grips. The new 727M is the same high performance tool with custom molded grips. These new molded grips feature a hard underside for strength and a soft, slip-resistant, ergonomic outside for increased comfort. Also, the extra width of this grip provides a larger load bearing area that makes cable cutting even easier. Feel the difference that the softer, wider grips make.