Greenlee 730BB-1 1" Hole Size Standard Round Knockout Punch Unit
• Round Standard Metal Punch Units are complete units consisting of punch, die and draw stud.
• Properly assembled through pilot holes, they will make clean, fast and accurate holes.
Greenlee 730BB-1 Specifications:
• Punch Unit Consists of:
• Punch: 87AV
• Die: 35164
• Draw Stud: 00042
• Capacity -Mild steel up through 10 gauge (3.5 mm).
• Application -Punch mild steel, aluminum, fiberglass and plastic.
• Operation -Operate with battery-powered, hydraulic, ratchet or manual drivers. When used with battery-powered, hydraulic or ratchet drivers buy the punch and die only; the draw stud is part of the driver kit.
• Hole Sizes
• Conduit Sizes – Hole size is outside diameter of US conduit sizes.
• Example: 1/2" conduit size punch actually makes a 7/8" hole.
• Pg Sizes - European standard pipe sizes.
• ISO Sizes - International Standards Organization pipe sizes.