Greenlee 743BB 5" Conduit Size Standard Round Knockout Punch Unit
• Punch: 5135AV
• Die: 5136AV
• Draw Stud: 3026AV
• Ball Bearing Nut: 3036AVBB
• Replacement Bushing: 3037AV
• Capacity - Mild steel up through 10 gauge (3.5 mm).
• Application -Punch mild steel, aluminum, fiberglass and plastic.
• Operation - Operate with battery-powered, hydraulic, ratchet or manual drivers. When used with battery-powered, hydraulic or ratchet drivers buy the punch and die only; the draw stud is part of the driver kit.
• Conduit Sizes – Hole size is outside diameter of US conduit sizes.
• Example: 1/2" conduit size punch actually makes a 7/8" hole.
• Pg Sizes - European standard pipe sizes.
• ISO Sizes - International Standards Organization pipe sizes.
Greenlee 743BB Features:
• Round Standard Metal Punch Units are complete units consisting of punch, die and draw stud.
• Properly assembled through pilot holes, they will make clean, fast and accurate holes.