Greenlee DTAPM6C Drill / Tap Bit M6 x 1.00
• Size: M6 x 1.00
• Material thickness: Up to 10 gauge
• Material type: Mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum
• Shank: 1/4" quick change hex
• Drill Material: High-speed steel
• Drill point: Split point with web thinning
Greenlee DTAPM6C Includes:
• (1) Drill/Tap Bit
Greenlee DTAPM6C Features:
• Complete hole drilling, tapping and deburring/countersinking in one operation with power drill saves labor and time.
• Back tapered beyond tap to prevent thread damage from over-drilling.
• Deburr/countersink also provided on bit beyond back taper.
• Made from hardened high-speed steel vs. carbon steel for longer life.
• High quality hex shank to ensure strong connection to drill chuck.
• Designed to tap up to 10-gauge metal.