Jet 287302 JLP-075A-15, 3/4-Ton Lever Hoist With 15' Lift
• Patented brake wear indicator provides visual indication when to replace worn friction disks
• Weston Style, double pawl brake design splits the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear for greater load security
• Industrial rated alloy steel hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging
• Hooks slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation increasing jobsite safety
• Cast steel safety latches are secured with Allen screws and lock nuts
• Grade 80 black oxide coated for added durability
• Needle bearing design increases efficiency and promotes smooth operation
• Impact resistant all steel construction for added durability and protection
• This product complies with ANSI / ASME B30.21 and HST-3 standards
• Load tested to 125% of capacity with certificate
• Load Capacity: 3/4 tons
• Lift: 15'
• Overload Protection: No
• Ship Yard Hooks: No
• Headroom: 12-4/5"
• Handle Length: 11"
• Lever Pull Force: 31
• Lift per Turn: 4/5"
• Number of Falls: 1
• Load Chain Dimensions: 6mm x 18mm
• Hook Throat Opening: 1-1/2"
• Overall Width: 5-5/6"
• Weight: 19 lbs
JET® JLP-A Series lever hoists combine safety, reliability, and durability that are designed to perform in light to medium-duty industrial applications. The patented Brake Wear Indicator increases safety by letting you know when to replace the friction disks. JET® also offers the option of shipyard hooks, virtually eliminating stretched hooks caused by point or tip loading. The JET® JLP-A lever hoist is available in ¼ ton to 6 ton capacities with standard lifts of 5, 10, 15, and 20 feet (custom lifts available). The JET® JLP-A Series is the perfect choice for a contractor grade lever hoist.