• Cross hole with no sharp edges for tethering when working at height
• Forged fit up bar is pointed on one end for aligning bolt holes
• Provides extra leverage when positioning steel members and aligning bolt holes
• Chisel end is at a 15° angle for even greater leverage
• Tether not included
• Always wear approved eye protection.
• Length: 36" (914.4 mm)
• Material: Steel
• Special Features: Cross Hole with No Sharp Edges for Tethering
• Diameter: 7/8" (22.2 mm)
• End: 15°
• Weight: 5.3 lbs. (2.40 kg)
This chisel-end of this round connecting bar is at a 15 degree angle to give greater leverage when positioning steel members and aligning bolt holes. Made of hardened steel for durability and long life. The angled chisel end provides greater leverage. Features a cross hole for tethering when working at height.