Klein 3256 Broad-Head Bull Pin, 10"x 1-1/16"
• Length: 10"
• Point Diameter: 1/4"
• Top Diameter: 1-1/16"
Klein 3256 Features:
• Forged, heat-treated bull pin increases efficiency by providing a larger striking surface.
• Head design also reduces chance of pin slipping from the hand when aligning holes.
• Angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping.
• Below the head, squared-off shoulders have been forged to provide a surface for applying wrench to loosen wedged bull pins.
• Long, even taper reduces binding and hang-up.
• Added resistance to "mushrooming" permitting much longer use than is possible with conventional designs.
• Heat-treated for strength.
• Black finish for rust resistance.