Klein 3256TT 1-1/16'' (27 mm) Broad-Head Bull Pin with Tether Hole
• Forged, heat-treated bull pin increases efficiency by providing a larger striking surface.
• Tether hole allows you to tether tool while working at height.
• Angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping.
• Head design also reduces chance of pin slipping from the hand when aligning holes.
• Squared-off shoulders, below the head, have been forged to provide a surface for applying wrench to loosen wedged bull pins.
• Long, even taper reduces binding and hang-up.
• Heat-treated for strength and black finish for rust resistance.
• Tether not included.
• Always wear approved eye protection.
• OSHA 1926.301 (c) specifically states: "Impact tools, such as drift pins, wedges and chisels, shall be kept free of mushroomed heads."
• Point Diameter: 1/4" (6 mm)
• Weight (lbs.): 1.48
• Length: 10" (254 mm)
• Top Diameter: 1-1/16" (27 mm)
• Weight (kg): 0.67
• Material: Steel
Klein Tools Broad-Head Bull Pins are machined from quality alloy steel to resist corrosion and mushrooming. Their angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping.The tether hole allows you to fasten to tether for safety when working at height.