Klein 40216 Journeyman Grip Gloves, size XL
• Armortex rubberized grip on the fingers and reinforced synthetic leather palms and thumb for working in both wet and dry conditions
• Impact absorbing PORON padding material in the palm
• Moisture wicking and breathable Trek Dry stretch material on top with sponge foam and tricot lining for maximum comfort.
• Flexible thermo plastic rubber (TPR) protects the fingers
• Machine washable
• Armortex is a registered trademark of Armortex, Inc.
• PORON is a registered trademark of Rogers Corp.
• TrekDry is a trademark of Mechanix Wear, Inc.
• These gloves are not intended for energized electrical use
• Not flameproof or fire retardant. DO NOT expose to open flame or sparks
• Machine Washable: Yes
• Size: Extra-Large
• Sub Brand: Journeyman
• Weight: 0.31 lbs.
The Klein Tools Journeyman Grip glove offers protection and ample gripping capability in wet and dry conditions. PORON padding material in the palm absorbs impact. Great for wire pulling. Neoprene cuff and soft molded rubber closure with hook and look secures fit.