Klein 63124 Fiberglass Handle Bolt Cutter, 24-1/2"
• (1) Bolt Cutter
• Handles have heavy vinyl grips with flat grips ends for 90-degree cuts
• All-purpose, center-cut jaws for soft, medium, and hard metals
• Forged, alloy tool steel jaws are precision ground for sure, efficient cutting and long life
• Lockplate reinforcement prevents jaw bolts from loosening or turning, keeps jaws in correct alignment
• Cutting capacities for soft and medium materials is up to Brinell 300, Rockwell C31
• Cutting capacities for hard materials is up to Brinell 400, Rockwell C42
• Soft & Medium Cutting Max Capacity: 7/16" (11.1 mm)
• Hard Material Cutting Max Capacity: 5/16" (0.8 cm)
• Handle Material: Fiberglass
• Handle Color: Orange
• Replacement Blade: 63924
• Overall Length: 24.5" (62.2 cm)
• Weight: 6.1 lb (2.8 kg)
All-purpose, center-cut jaws for soft, medium, and hard metals. The orange fiberglass handles have heavy vinyl grips with flat grips ends for 90-degree cuts.