Klein 63136 Bolt Cutter with Fiberglass Handle, 36.5"
• (1) Bolt Cutter
• Handles have heavy vinyl grips with flat grips ends for 90 degree cuts
• All-purpose, center-cut jaws for soft, medium, and hard metals
• Forged, alloy tool steel jaws are precision ground for sure, efficient cutting and long life
• Lockplate reinforcement prevents jaw bolts from loosening or turning, keeps jaws in correct alignment
• Cutting capacities for soft and medium materials is up to Brinell 300, Rockwell C31
• Cutting capacities for hard materials is up to Brinell 400, Rockwell C42
• Soft & Medium Cutting Max Capacity: 1/2" (12.7 mm)
• Hard Material Cutting Max Capacity: 3/8" (1 cm)
• Handle Material: Fiberglass
• Handle Color: Red
• Overall Length: 36.5" (92.7 cm)
• Weight: 13.0 lb (5.9 kg)
All-purpose, center-cut jaws for soft, medium, and hard metals. The red fiberglass handles have heavy vinyl grips with flat grips ends for 90-degree cuts. One adjustment realigns cutting edges.