• Handles have heavy vinyl grips with flat grips ends for 90° cuts.
• All-purpose, center-cut jaws for soft, medium, and hard metals.
• Forged, alloy tool steel jaws are precision ground for sure, efficient cutting and long life.
• Lockplate reinforcement prevents jaw bolts from loosening or turning, keeps jaws in correct alignment.
• One adjustment realigns cutting edges.
• 3-point toggle joint multiplies 50 lbs. of hand pressure on handles to 4,000 pounds at cutting jaws.
• Cutting capacities for soft and medium materials is up to Brinell 300, Rockwell C31.
• Cutting capacities for hard materials is up to Brinell 400, Rockwell C42.
• Always wear approved eye protection.
• NOT insulated. Will NOT protect against electrical shock.
• Hard Material Cutting Max. Capacities: 5/16" (8 mm)
• Handle Color: red
• Handle Type: steel
• Soft & Medium Cutting Max. Capacitites: 7/16" (11 mm)
• Overall Length: 24" (610 mm)
• Weight (lbs.): 6.3