Klein 64306 Grizzly Bar, 55-1/2"
• Overall Length: 55-1/2"
Klein 64306 Features:
• A heavy, strong, multi-purpose tool that saves time and effort on the job.
• The 3" (76 mm) width protects concrete when stripping forms.
• Efficient blade angle and 55-1/2" (141 cm) total length provide high leverage as a crow bar and nail and spike puller.
• Blade is forged and hardened alloy with keyhole nail-pulling slot in center and V-notch in tapered edge.
• Very efficient nail-pulling tool even in awkward positions.
• Can also be used to help align walls during tilt-up construction, to roll and align large pipe, to remove shingles and flooring, and for many other stripping and prying tasks.