• Includes split ring for tethering plier while working at height
• High leverage design for greater cutting and gripping power
• Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
• Plastic dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
• Custom, US made tool steel
• Tether not included
• Always wear approved eye protection.
• NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
• Handle Color: Red
• Cutting Knives: Standard
• Handle Finish: Plastic Dipped
• Overall Length: 9" (228.6 mm)
• Jaw Width: 1-1/4" (31.8 mm)
• Jaw Thickness: 1/2" (12.7 mm)
• Jaw Length: 1" (25.4 mm)
• Weight: 10.9 oz. (309 g)
• Plier Type: Ironworker
Falling objects is a common safety issue in the workplace. Falling tools are dangerous. Even a small object falling from a height can cause serious injury or damage. These ironworker's pliers feature a split ring for tethering pliers while working at height. All of the features of Klein pliers plus the added safety of a tether ring. The high leverage design provides greater cutting and gripping power. Protect yourself, your equipment and others on the job site with Klein's heavy duty diagonal cutting ironworker's pliers with tether ring.