Klein T1710 Crimping Tool Ratcheting Compound Action
• Compound-action tool crimps 10-22 AWG insulated terminals to meet or exceed MIL-SPEC pull-out tests.
• Built-in ratchet with safety release assures uniform crimps every time.
• Compound lever-action of narrow-span handles puts more crimping power into each squeeze.
• Special locator quickly positions terminal for double crimp.
• Comfort-grip plastic handles.
• Always wear approved eye protection.
• NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
• Overall Length: 9"
• Crimps: 10-22 AWG
• Handle Color: black
• Weight (lbs.): 1.29