Klein Tools 56211 Conduit Bender Head, Iron, 1-1/4"
• (1) Conduit Bender Head
• Includes center of bend marks for 30-degrees, 45-degrees and 60-degrees
• Handle (Cat. No. 51429) sold separately
• Wide foot pedal
• Interior clamp for stability
• Designed to reduce rippling and ovaling
• Interior hook prevents twisting during bends
• Advanced casting process for ultimate core strength
• Application: Conduit Bending
• Material: Iron
• Thinwall/EMT: 1-1/4" (3.2 cm)
• Rigid/IMC: 1" (2.5 cm)
• Weight: 16.9 lb (7.7 kg)
Klein Tools Conduit Bender Head is designed to handle thin wall EMT up to 1-1/4-Inch and rigid IMC up to 1-Inch thick. Made from Iron with Klein's advanced casting process for the ultimate in core strength and durability. This head works with the Klein Handle (Cat. No. 51429) which is sold separately.