Klein Tools H1802-30SSR Block and Tackle, Spliced to Block 268, w/Hook 259
• (1) Block and Tackle
• Available with a guarded snap hook with the nose lengthened to extend over the latch or keeper
• Hooks fit under insulator and engage pin on cross arm
• Sheaves are strong yet lightweight aluminum alloy with all-bronze bushings
• 25-foot (7.62 m) rope length is spliced to the block
• These are NOT occupational protective hooks. NOT for human support
• Material: Galvanized-Steel Shell Blocks, Aluminum Alloy Bushings, Nylon Rope
• Hook Type: Guarded
• Rope Material: Nylon
• Rope Diameter: 3/8" (9.53 mm)
• Rope Length: 25'
• Maximum Safe Load: 750 lb (340 kg)
• Included: H268 Block
• Weight: 3.0 lb (1.4 kg)
All Klein block and tackle use high-quality, 3/8'' (10 mm) diameter rope. Light, galvanized-steel shell blocks are fitted with snubbing hooks to hold the load.This package features two blocks with a swivel anchor hook with a maximum safe load is 750 lbs. (340 kg).