Klein Tools KPL125-1 Light Duty Pulling Grips 1.25 to 1.5"
• (1) Pulling Grip
• KPL Light Duty Grip Short Length
• 1.25-Inch to 1.49-Inch cable diameter (1-1/4 to 1-31/64-Inch or 31.75 to 37.70 mm)
• 1060-Pound maximum safe load
• Manufactured in the United States to provide line workers with maximum strength and durability
• Material: Galvanized Steel
• Cable Diameter: 1.25" to 1.49" (31.75 to 37.85 mm)
• Mesh Length: 14" (35.6 cm)
• Maximum Safe Load: 1060 lb (481 kg)
• Weight: 6.4 oz (181 g)
These light-duty, closed-mesh wire pulling grips from Klein combine strength and durability to help linemen get the job done. Manufactured, inspected and tested in the USA, these grips are made of drop-forged quality US steel. Grips are rigorously tested using the Magnuflux method and pulled to rated load to ensure the highest quality and reliability.