Klein Tools S-18H Grip-It Strap Wrenches, Silver/Red, 18"
• (1) Strap Wrench
• Completely adjustable strap wrench
• Works in the tightest quarters
• Urethane-covered, high-strength belting attached to lightweight, I-beam handle
• Cam-action design permits uniform, high-torque application
• Under normal conditions, will not scratch, damage or deform polished pipe and fittings, plastic pipe and fittings, oil and water filters, glass pipe, PVC conduit, and polished shafts
• Also works on alternator belts, flywheels, and propeller assemblies
• Handle Length: 18" (45.7 cm)
• Diameter Capacity O.D.: 1.125" to 8" (2.9 to 20.3 cm)
• Weight: 2.8 lb (1.3 kg)
The Klein Tools 18-Inch Grip-It Strap Wrench is completely adjustable for tight-quarters tasks on polished, PVC and glass pipes, fittings, filters, conduit and shafts. The strap is urethane-coated to resist scratching or damaging surfaces and is attached to a lightweight I-beam handle. Also available in 6-Inch and 12-Inch lengths (Cat. No. S6H and S12H).