Klein VDV211-100 Extended Reach Coax Crimper
• (1) Compression Crimper
• Optimized for confined-space and short cable installation and repair
• Made of stamped steel for added durability
• Crimps F, BNC and RCA compression connectors onto RG59, RG6 and RG6Q coaxial cables
• Adjustable extended length universal plunger ensures optimized crimping on multiple types of connectors
• Open-channel design for easy insertion of all connector head styles
The Extended Reach Coax Crimper is designed with an elongated neck specifically for work in confined spaces and for short cable installations. This versatile tool easily crimps compression F, BNC and RCA connectors with an adjustable universal plunger and on-tool markings. The open-channel design makes it easy to insert all connector head styles. Klein Tools also offers Universal Sleeve connectors that are 5x faster to install--they fit all diameter variations within a cable series and even fit difficult to work with multi-shield and plenum cables.