Makita A-94770 10" x 5/8" 80T Ultra-Coated Miter Saw Blade
• ATAF (Alternate Top and ALternate Face) tooth design for ultra-precision cutting
• Japanese ultra-thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
• Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
• Micro-grain carbide teeth are honed with up to 600 grit for a mirror finish
• Ultra-coated blade provides reduced pitch build-up
• Ultra-coated blades feature resin bond filled laser cut slots for quiet and smooth cutting
Makita miter saw blades are engineered for precision and performance, cut after cut. The alternate top and alternate face (ATB) tooth pattern and the Japanese ultra-thin kerf delivers precision cutting with less material loss and minimal drag on the motor. All Makita miter saw blades are manufactured from fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel. The ultra-coating is engineered to resist pitch build-up for improved cutting performance. Makita blades are the ideal accessory for your miter saw.