Makita A-96104 5-7/8" 52T Carbide-Tipped Thin Metal Saw Blade
• Ultra-thin kerf design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
• Modified triple chip grind for increased efficiency and life
• Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
• Individually hand-hammered for complete flatness and proper tension to make the perfect cut
• For cutting thin metal including sheets
• For use with Makita 5-7/8 in. Cordless Metal Cutting Saw
The Makita 5-7/8 in. Carbide-tipped metal cutting saw blade is the ideal accessory for the Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5-7/8 in. Cordless metal cutting saw (sold separately). The Makita metal cutting saw blade has an ultra-thin kerf design that provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss. It is ideal for cutting pipe, angle iron, channel, and more.