Makita A-99976 6-1/2" 56T Carbide-Tipped Cordless Plunge Saw Blade
• 6-1/2" 56T Carbide-Tipped Cordless Plunge Saw Blade
• For cutting aluminum with Makita 6-1/2 In. cordless plunge circular saw
• High-grade carbide tips for durability
• Laser cut slots for quieter cutting and less vibration
• Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
• Engineered for smoother cutting
The Makita 56T carbide-tipped saw blade is the ideal accessory for the Makita 6-1/2 In. plunge circular saw (model XPS01, sold separately). With the XPS01, the A-99976 is an ideal blade for cutting aluminum applications. The blade features high-grade carbide tips for improved durability, and is engineered for smoother cutting.