Makita B-12653-10 6" x .060" x 7/8" Thin INOX Cut-Off Wheel 10 Pack
• 60 grit abrasive for cleaner cuts
• Aluminum oxide construction makes these wheels ideal for ferrous metals including stainless steel
• Thin design requires less energy for improved battery life when used with cordless grinders
• For making cuts in metal and stainless steel pipes, sheet, and channel
• Use with 6 in. angle grinders
Makita INOX thin cut-off wheels are engineered for faster cutting and reduced material waste in ferrous metals including stainless steel. The efficiency and performance of these super thin INOX cut-off wheels makes them ideal for use with 6 In. cordless angle grinders as they require less energy for improved battery life. The 60 grit abrasive is engineered for cleaner cuts in metal and stainless steel pipes, sheet and channel.