• (1) 12V max CXT™ Brushless Impact Driver (DT04Z)
• BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,200 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact design
• Assist Mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins
• Variable 2-speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM & 0-1,600/0-3,900 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/16" long
• Weighs only 2.1 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)
• Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
• The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
• The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
• Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
• Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
• Ideal for work in tight spaces
• Part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
• Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
• Battery and charger sold separately
• 3-year limited warranty
• Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
• Hex Shank: 1/4"
• No Load Speed (var. 2 spd): 0 - 1,300 / 0 - 3,900 RPM
• Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 1,200 in.lbs./135N•m
• Battery: 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion
• Overall Length: 5-5/16"
• Net Weight (with battery): 2.1 lbs.
• Impacts Per Minute (var. 2 spd.): 0 - 1,600 / 0 - 3,900 IPM
• Shipping Weight: 2.2 lbs.
• UPC Code: 088381-829083
The Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Impact Driver delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient driving and fastening. With Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. The 12V max CXT™ Impact Driver weighs only 2.1 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery, sold separately), and delivers 1,200 in.lbs. of Max Torque. It features Assist Mode (A-mode), a setting that helps eliminate “cam-out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until tightening begins. The DT04Z is an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact impact driver with less weight and for applications in tight spaces. For longer run time, 12V max CXT™ cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.