Makita GD0603 1/4" Compact Die Grinder
• Powerful 2.2 AMP motor delivers 28,000 RPM to handle unique applications
• Compact design with small 2-1/2 In. diameter barrel; weighs only 2.1 lbs. for added comfort
• Contoured neck grip provides a secondary hand position for increased maneuverability
• Round-shaped collet nut is designed to help prevent damage/scratches to workpiece
• Powder coated field protects the motor from dust and debris for longer tool life
• Directional air-flow vents channel air output away from the operator's face
• Lower noise at 76 dB(A)
• Rocker switch with lock-on for operator convenience
• Metal hanging hook for added convenience
• Long 8 Ft. cord for increased mobility
• Max. Wheel Diameter : 3/4"
• AMPS : 2.2
• Collet : 1/4"
• No Load Speed : 28,000 RPM
• Lock-On : Yes
• Lock-Off : No
• Power Type : Corded
Makita’s 1/4 In. compact die grinder (model GD0603) combines power and speed in a compact size, and features motor-protection features for longer tool life. It has a powerful 2.2 AMP motor with 25,000 RPM in a slim body design, and a conveniently located rocker switch with lock-on for operator convenience. Durability features include a powder-coated field that protects the motor from dust and debris for longer tool life. Convenience features include directional air-flow vents to channel air output away from the operator, a comfortable contoured neck grip, and a metal hanging hook. This combination of power, durability and ease-of-use features makes the GD0603 ideal for a range of grinding tasks including pipe fittings and small-scale grinding.