Makita RJ03R1 12V Max CXT Li-Ion Cordless Impact Driver Kit
• Variable speed motor delivers 0-3,300 strokes per minute combined with a 1/2 in. length stroke to provide faster cutting
• Exclusive dual-position on/off switch design allows for either paddle or trigger switch operation
• Tool-less blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity; accepts both Recipro and jig saw blades
• Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
• Compact design at 14-3/4 in. long
• Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
• Weighs only 2.9 lbs. with battery for convenient operation
• Cuts PVC and ABS pipe, EMT, drywall, wood, and more
• Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah battery BL1021B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
• Part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
• Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
• 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
• Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
• Length of Stroke : 1/2"
• Max. Cutting Capacity (pipe) : 2"
• Max. Cutting Capacity (wood) : 2"
• Strokes Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 3,300 SPM
• Battery : 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion
• Variable speed control dial : No
• Built-in clutch : No
• Orbital settings : No
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion cordless Recipro Saw delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for a range of cutting applications. The kit includes two 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries for improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. The RJ03R1 weighs only 2.9 lbs. (with 12V max CXT 2.0 Ah battery) with a variable speed motor that delivers 0-3,300 strokes per minute and an efficient 1/2 in. stroke length for faster cuts. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact cutting solution with less weight or for applications in tight spaces. For longer run time, all 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a battery protection circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.