Makita WT02R1 12V Max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8" Impact Wrench Kit
• 12V Max CXT™ 3/8" Impact Wrench (WT02Z)
• 2 12V Max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery (BL1021B)
• 12V Max CXT™ Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
• Tool bag
• Variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
• Ultra-compact design at only 6-3/8" long and weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
• Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
• Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
• Ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
• Convenient 3/8" square drive for quick socket changes
• Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer
• 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
• 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
• Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• Part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
• Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
• 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
• Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
• Square Drive : 3/8"
• No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 2,600 RPM
• Impacts Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 3,200 IPM
• Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 103 ft.lbs./139 N•m
• Battery : 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion
• Overall Length : 6-3/8"
• Net Weight (with battery) : 2.3 lbs.
The Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion cordless 3/8 In. Impact Wrench (WT02R1) delivers power and speed in a compact size for efficient fastening. With Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. The 12V max CXT™ 3/8 In. Impact Wrench weighs only 2.3 lbs. (with 2.0 Ah battery), with variable speed (0-2, 600 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) and 103 ft. lbs. of max torque. Makita’s entire line-up of impact drivers and Impact Wrench including the WT02R1 is engineered with a proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism that is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel, as well as a unique heat-hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. It is an ideal solution for working in tight spaces and overhead applications.