Makita XDT11Z 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver Bare Tool
• Variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in.lbs. of torque for a wide range of fastening applications
• 4-pole motor with innovative 4-brush design delivers increased RPM without decreasing torque
• All metal gear housing for maximum job site durability
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8" long
• Weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
• Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
• Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
• Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area
• Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
• Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
• Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
• Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger not included)
• Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
• 3-year limited warranty
• Hex Shank: 1/4"
• Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,500 IPM
• No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,900 RPM
• Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 1,460 in.lbs./165N•m
• Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
• Certifications and listings: 1-UL Listed
• Overall Length: 5-3/8"
• Voltage: 18V
• Net Weight (with battery): 2.8 lbs.
• Shipping Weight: 2.5 lbs.
• UPC Code: 088381805957