Makita XDT13Z 18V LXT Li-Ion Brushless Cordless Impact Driver Bare Tool
• (1) XDT13Z Impact Driver
• BL Brushless Motor delivers 1,500 in. lbs. of max torque
• Variable speed (0-3, 400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
• The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
• Efficient BL Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
• The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 5 in. long
• Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
• Convenient 1/4 in. hex chuck for quick bit changes
• Built-in twin L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
• Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
• Convenient one-touch 1/4 in. hex chuck for quick bit changes
• All aluminum gear housing for increased job site durability
• Hex Shank: 1/4"
• No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 3,400 RPM
• Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,600 IPM
• Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 1,500 in.lbs./170N•m
• Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
• Overall Length: 5"
Makita is the innovation leader in Brushless Motor technology, and the 18V LXT Brushless impact driver (XDT13Z, tool only) combines power and run-time for a full range of fastening tasks. The efficient Makita BL Brushless Motor is electronically controlled and engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It’s part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. The variable speed Brushless Motor delivers 0-3, 400 RPM, 0-3,600 IPM, and up to 1,500 in. lbs. Of max torque for efficient fastening. It has a compact design at 5 In. long and weighs only 3.3 Lbs. (with battery) with an ergonomic soft grip for user comfort. The L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created STAR Protection computer controls. STAR Protection is communication technology that allows the star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating STAR Protection inside.