• 6-1/2" 55T C.T. Cordless Plunge Saw Blade, Wood, Mdf, Lam. (B-57071)
• Hex Wrench (783203-8)
• Powered by two LXT batteries; X2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord (batteries not included)
• Makita built electronically controlled BL Brushless Motor delivers 6,300 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
• Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
• Variable speed control dial (2,500 - 6,300 RPM) for optimum performance in a variety of materials
• Ideal for cutting large wood panels and other wood materials in confined areas
• Close to the wall cutting (11/16") for expanded cutting applications
• Large cutting capacity (2-3/16" at 90º; and 1-9/16" at 45º)
• Bevel capability (-1º to 48º) with positive stops at 22.5º and 45º
• Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
• Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
• Easy-to-set depth adjustment with large scale
• Smooth and convenient plunge release lever for operator comfort
• Dual front and rear bevel supports provide additional rigidity for precise and accurate bevel cuts
• On-board hex wrench for fast and easy blade changes
• Locking lever holds the blade in position so that the wrench can be inserted through the hole in the blade case for easier blade installation
• Built-in depth stop allows a preliminary first cut of 2 to 3mm to be performed prior to cutting through the entire material for clean and splinter-free cutting
• Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
• Large 1-7/16" rear dust port directs material away from the operator and easily connects to a vacuum system
• Blade Diameter : 6-1/2"
• Arbor : 13/16"
• Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) : 2-3/16"
• Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°) : 1-9/16"
• No Load Speed (variable speed) : 2,500 - 6,300 RPM
• Speed Settings : 5
• Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
The Makita 18V X2 (36 V) LXT Brushless 6-1/2 In. plunge circular saw kit (XPS01Z, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately) delivers precise and more accurate cutting when combined with an optional guide rail system (sold separately). The saw and rail system work together to produce accurate cuts with minimal tear-out. The saw combines a powerful Makita-built Brushless Motor powered by two 18V LXT batteries with automatic speed change technology, which adjusts cutting speed and torque during the cut for optimum performance. The saw has a variable speed control dial (2,500 – 6,300 RPM), with soft start and an electric brake for added convenience. It has a large 2-3/16 In. cutting capacity at 90 degrees, with a bevel capability of -1° to 48° and positive stops at 22.5° and 45°. When used with a rail system (sold separately) the plunge circular saw is a more portable option to a table saw for select applications, and is ideal for use on the job site or in a workshop.