Makita XRH06RB 18V LXT Sub-Compact Brushless 11/16" Rotary Hammer Kit
• 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Brushless 11/16" Rotary Hammer (XRH06ZB)
• (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820B)
• 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
• Tool Bag
• Side Handle
• Brushless Motor delivers 0 to 680 RPM, 0-4,800 BPM and 0.81 ft. lbs./1.1 Joules of impact energy for faster drilling
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-3/4 In.
• Weighs only 4.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
• Vibration absorbing handle moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort
• The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
• Efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
• The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
• 2-Mode operation for "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
• Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
• Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
• One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
• 18V Compact LXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
• 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B provides up to 50% more run time per charge*
• 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B reaches full charge in 25 minutes or less
• Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
• Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
• Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
• Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 11/16"
• Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 5/32" - 3/8"
• No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 680 RPM
• Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 4,800 BPM
• Impact Energy (Joules) : 1.2 J
• Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : .88
• Vibration (m/s²) : 9
• Bit Type : Accepts SDS-PLUS
• Battery : 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion
• Net Weight (with battery) : 4.6 lbs.
Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12V handling with 18V performance and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V cordless tool system. The 18V LXT Sub-Compact Brushless 11/16 In. Rotary Hammer (accepts SDS-PLUS bits) is ideal for working in tight spaces and for overhead conditions. The XRH06RB has an efficient Makita BL Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It has 2-mode operation for “rotation only” or “hammering with rotation”, with 0-680 RPM, 0-4,800 BPM and 0.81 ft.lbs./1.1 Joules of impact energy for fast and efficient drilling. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. Additional features include a vibration-absorbing handle that moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort, as well as a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. lights, and one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.