• Tool Only, battery & charger not included
• Variable speed (0 - 3,000 strokes per minute) combined with a 1/2" stroke length for faster and more efficient cutting
• Makita exclusive dual-position on/off switch allows for either paddle or trigger switch operation
• Tool-less blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
• Compact design at 15-5/8" long; weighs only 3.9 lbs. (with battery) for convenient operation
• Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
• Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
• Ideal for a wide range of cutting applications
• LXT® Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles
• LXT® Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
• 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
• Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work
• The charger earned the ENERGY STAR® label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE)
• 3-year warranty on tool
• Length of Stroke: 1/2"
• Max. Cutting Capacity (pipe): 2"
• Max Cutting Capacity (wood): 2"
• Strokes Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,000 SPM
• Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
• Battery Charge Time (minutes): 30
• Overall Length: 15-5/8"