Milwaukee 2606-22CT M18 1/2" Drill Driver CP Kit
• (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Drill Driver (2606-20)
• (2) M18™ Compact REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-1815)
• (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
• (1) Carrying Case
• Most compact in its class
• Best power to size ratio in the compact category
• All metal gear case and chuck
• Increased speed for faster drilling and fastening
• REDLINK INTELLIGENCE protects the tool and maximizes performance and productivity including an on-board battery fuel gauge.
• Voltage: 18V
• Battery: M18™ REDLITHIUM™
• Charger: M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
• Length: 7-1/4"
• Weight: 2.9 lbs
• LED Light: Yes
• Peak Torque: 500 in-lbs
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• Battery Warranty: 2 Year
• Charge Time: 30 Minutes
• Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
• Speed: 0-400/ 0-1,800 RPM
The most compact drill driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18™ Compact 1/2" Drill Driver delivers 500 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-1/4" length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2" metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging worksites. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life. The REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitons. The kit includes two M18™ Compact LITHIUM batteries, an M18™ and M12™ multi-voltage charger, and a carrying case.