Milwaukee 2607-20 M18 1/2" Compact Hammer Drill/Driver (Tool Only)
• (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2607-20)
• Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM
• Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces
• All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
• REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
• Voltage - 18V
• Tool Warranty - 5YR
• Length - 7-3/4"
• Weight - 3lbs
• LED Light - Yes
• Peak Torque - 500 in-lbs
• Height - 7-3/5"
• Chuck Type - 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
• Speed - 0-400/0-1,800 RPM
• Package Type - Tool Only
The most Compact Hammer Drill/Driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver delivers 500 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-1/4" length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2" metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging jobsites. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life.