• (1) 2679-20 M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 600 MCM Crimper
• (1) 49-16-U000 M18™ 600 MCM U Style Crimping Jaw
• (1) 48-59-1812 M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
• (2) 48-11-1820 M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack
• (1) Carrying Case
• Proprietary Jaw Alignment System: Holds Connector for Instant Alignment
• PFM™ (Predictive Force Monitoring): Ensures Optimal Pressure Every Time.
• PFM™ (Predictive Force Monitoring): Delivers Fastest Crimp Time in the Industry.
• Receive Instant Pressure Verification: Green Light delivers Peace of Mind
• Tool Records & Stores Every Crimp Made. One Key™ Enabled for professional report building.
• In-Line Design and 350° Head Rotation: Easy Access in the Tightest Panels
• Weather Protected Electronics Keep Dirt, Dust & Moisture Out
• Hydraulic System is Optimized for Consistent Performance from 0°F - 122°F.
• Brushless Motor delivers up to 4x Longer Life
The M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 600 MCM Crimper is the Most Accurate Way to Crimp producing cULus classified crimps according to the UL 486A-B classification standards for #8 - 600 MCM Cu and #8-350 MCM Dual Rated Anderson, Blackburn(R), Burndy, Ilsco, Panduit, Penn-Union and Thomas & Betts Connectors. Utilizing Milwaukee U Style Dies that feature vivid wire size markings, industry standard color markings and imprint wire size onto the connector after crimp completion, Commercial Electricians benefit from its ease of use and easy inspection. A New Jaw Design Holds the Connector for Instant Alignment and Predictive Force Monitoring (PFM™) ensures proper pressure is reached on every crimp. PFM™ actively measures pressure and automatically modifies all performance levels of the system allowing the high speed hydraulic pump to power through the beginning of a cycle and land at precisely the right pressure, protecting internal components, to complete the crimp. The result, Milwaukee® crimpers are the most accurate, fastest and most durable crimpers in the world. Milwaukee® Crimpers feature a fully enclosed high speed hydraulic pump, POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLINK™ Electronics and REDLITHIUM™ Batteries delivering Ultimate Reliability in the toughest conditions and up to 4x longer life. Featuring Milwaukee® ONE KEY™ Technology, Milwaukee® Crimpers enable you to store real time crimp data, generate professional reports, view historical tool performance data and sync it all wirelessly to the cloud for easy access. The kit includes (2) M18™ 2.0 REDLITHIUM™ Batteries, M18(TM) and M12(TM) Multi-Voltage Charger and a Carrying Case that also accommodates 15 sets of U dies.