• 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
• Blade Wrench
• Carbide Tipped Blade
• Dust Bag
• FUEL Technology: Delivers corded performance and extreme run-time
• POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Powers the 10" blade to offer full-capacity miter saw capability with speed and power comparable to corded units
• M18 REDLITHIUM 9.0 High Demand Battery: Offers up to 400 cuts per charge
• REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Integrates full-circle communication between the tool, battery and charger to protect against overloading, overheating and over-discharging.
• Cam Locking Miter System with Adjustable Stainless Steel Miter Detent Plate and 11 detent locations
• Dual Bevel with 9 detents and easy access bevel lever
• Shadow Cut Line Indicator for quickly lining up cuts
• Top and Side Carrying handles for maximum portabilty
• Detent Override for Easily Setting Miter Locations Outside of Detents
• Tall Sliding / Removealbe Fences to Support Large Base and Crown Against The Fence
• Blade Diameter: 10"
• No Load RPM: 4,000
• Arbor Size: 5/8"
• Bevel: Dual
• Slide: Yes
• Weight: 45lbs
• Vertical Capacity Base Against Fence: 5-3/4"
• Vertical Capacity Nested Crown: 5-1/4"
• 45 Degree Bevel Capacity: 2x12
• 90 Degree Cross Cut Capacity (Max Width): 2x12
• 45 Degree Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height): 3.5"
• 45 Degree Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width): 2x8
• Max Bevel Angle (L/R): 48-48
• Max Miter Angle (L/R): 60-60
• Use Batteries: M18 REDLITHIUM- Accepts all and only needs 1 to power the Miter Saw
• Blades: Use Milwaukee Endurance 10" Circular Saw Blades
The M18 FUEL™ 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter saw was designed to meet the demanding needs of professional carpenters and remodelers. Delivering greater capacity than many corded 10" sliding miter saws and the POWERSTATE Brushless motor delivering corded cutting performance the 2734 provides users a solution to replace their corded miter saws. The REDLITHIUM HD9.0 battery pack delivers up to 400 cuts per charge making the saw capable of lasting an entire day on site with only one pack. Premium features like an adjustable stainless steel detent plate, cam locking miter system, easy access bevel adjustment lever and both a detent override lock and chop lock lever located on the front of the tool the M18 FUEL™ miter saw is designed for easy operation and repeatable, accurate cuts.