Milwaukee 2778-22 M18™ FORCELOGIC™ 12T Utility Crimper
IMPORTANT: This item cannot be accepted for a return unless it is unused and in its sealed original packaging. Please contact your local Milwaukee service center for repair or replacements of this item post purchase.INCLUDES:
• M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 12T Utility Crimper (2778-20)
• M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 5.0 Battery (48-11-1850)
• M18™ REDLITHIUM CP 2.0 Battery (48-11-1820)
• M18™ AC/DC Wall and Vehicle Charger (2710-20)
• Utility Bag (48-22-8279)
• Carabineer (42-70-0027)
• Easiest Alignment- Most Balanced with Ergonomic Grip Design For Use with Gloves
• PFM™ (Predictive Force Monitoring) with Auto Complete Ensures Full Pressure is Reached
• PFM™ (Predictive Force Monitoring) Provides Instant Pressure Verification with Green Indicator
• Up to 2X Longer Life with POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor & Weather Protected Electronics that Keep Dirt, Dust & Moisture Out
• Pre-Crimp Battery Check Automatically Ensures Enough Charge to Complete Each Crimp
• Best Protection Against Outside Elements- Sealed Electronics
• OneKey Enabled: Tracking, Tool Mgmt, Tool Reporting, Inventory Mgmt.
• Rubber Covered Head
• Includes Large Lift Ring
• 3lbs Lighter than competition!
• 350 Degree Rotating Head for Easy Access
• LED Worklight
• Hydraulic System Optimized for Wide Range of Temperatures: 0 - 122 Degrees
• All competitive 12T "U Dies" are compatible
• Great With: Milwaukee EXACT 12T U-Style Dies
• Max Capacity: 12T
• Run Time: 50+ Crimps with the M18 2.0 Compact Battery and over 100+ with the M18 5.0
• NOT Eligible for 30 Day Satisfaction Return
• Service Option: Milwaukee E-Service Program
• Recommended Calibration: Required at 20,000 cycles. The One-Key reporting feature will show you at all times if the tool is applying the correct force.
• Battery Compatability: All M18 RedLithium Packs
The M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 12T Utility Crimper is the Easiest Way to Crimp. Engineered to reduce weight and improve balance, it is up to three pounds lighter, is fully balanced, with a 350? rotating head and red alignment marks making it the Lightest, Most Balanced and Easiest Crimper to Align. Predictive Force Monitoring (PFM™) constantly measures force output to deliver consistent speed that won’t bog down on larger connectors while delivering accurate pressure, every time. The only tool that provides instant pressure verification with a green indicator. The only tool that has pre-crimp battery check that automatically ensures enough battery charge to complete each crimp. The only tool that once a crimp is engaged, has auto-complete to ensure full pressure is reached. Milwaukee® Crimpers feature a fully enclosed high speed hydraulic pump, POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLINK™ Electronics and REDLITHIUM™ batteries delivering up to 2X longer life and Ultimate Reliability in tough conditions. Featuring Milwaukee® ONE-KEY™ Technology, Milwaukee® Crimpers enable you to store real time crimp data, generate professional reports, view historical tool performance data and sync it all wirelessly to the cloud for easy access. Like all ONE KEY™ tools Milwaukee® Crimpers feature tool tracking, allowing you to pinpoint missing tools quicker and inventory management which creates a central place for you to track all tools and equipment across your network of jobs and users. The kit includes (1) M18™ 5.0 REDLITHIUM™ Battery, (1) M18™ 2.0 REDLITHIUM™ Battery, (1) M18™ AC/DC Charger, carabineer and an overhead utility bag.