Milwaukee 2786-20 M18 FUEL 9" Cut-Off Saw w/ ONE-KEY Bare Tool
• (1) 2786-20 Cut-Off Saw
• (1) 49-93-7025 Diamond Blade
• (1) 49-94-9000 Abrasive Blade
• Power To Cut Reinforced Concrete
• Up To 50% Lighter Than Gas
• No Gas Headaches
• Cut Depth: 3.4"
• Blade Diameter: 9"
• RPM: 6,600
• Blade Arbor: 7/8"
• Onboard Water Connection: Quick Connect
• Load Indicator Light
• Weight (Bare Tool): 10.6lbs
• RAPIDSTOP™ Blade Brake
• Onboard Tool Storage: Wrench and Hex Key
• ONE-KEY™ Tool Tracking and Management
• Fully Adjustable Guard
• Fully Cordless OSHA Compliant Concrete Cutting Solution With M18™ SWITCH TANK™ Water Supply (2820-21WS)
• Product Length (in): 26.1
• Product Height (in): 12.54
• Product Width (in): 7.6
• Product Weight (lbs): 10.6
The Milwaukee® M18™ FUEL™ 9" Cut-Off Saw w/ ONE-KEY™ is an extremely versatile solution for cutting a large variety of materials. The M18 FUEL 9" Cut-Off Saw runs on Milwaukee's M18 REDLITHIUM batteries instead of using gas like most traditional cut-off saws . This saw delivers the Power To Cut Reinforced Concrete as well as a large variety of other metal and masonry materials. It delivers this performance while still being Up To 50% Lighter Than Gas saws that dominate the market today. By utilizing Milwaukee's M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 Battery, this saw delivers No Gas Headaches. It produces no fumes so it can be used indoors, it starts up instantly, it eliminates the need to mix gas and oil, and there is no gas engine maintenance. The battery will also work on any of Milwaukee's other 200+ M18 solutions. The M18 FUEL 9" Cut-Off Saw also has ONE-KEY™ integrated so users can wirelessly connect the tool with their smartphone to track and manage the tool.