• 2877-20: M18™ Force Logic™ 750 MCM Dieless Crimper
• (2) 48-11-1820
• M18™ RedLithium™ CP2.0 Battery
• (1) 48-59-1812
• M18™/M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
• Carrying Case
• Fastest Dieless Crimper
• Lightest, In-Line Design & 180° Rotating Head for Easiest Alignment
• Low Profile Clevis and Narrow Nest for Easiest Alignment
• Easy Access Latch & One Handed Close, Frees-Up Second Hand to Hold Material
• Up to 90 Crimps per Charge on a M18™ RedLithium™ CP2.0 Battery on 600MCM Cu
• Pre-Crimp Battery Check Automatically Ensures Enough Charge to Complete Each Crimp
• Instant Verification of Successful Cycle with Green LED
• The Tool Records & Stores Every Crimp Made for Professional Report Building through ONE KEY™
• Longer Life with POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor & Weather Protected Electronics that Keep Dirt, Dust & Moisture Out
• Length: 18.9"
• Height: 6.5"
• Width: 3.3"
• Weight: 9.02
The M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 750 MCM Dieless Crimper is the Simplest Way to Crimp. This crimper utilizes an industry-first technology called Auto Distance Control to produce cULus Classified connections under UL 486A-B for #6 - 750 MCM Cu and Dual Rated connectors for seven major manufacturers (Anderson, Blackburn® Burndy, Ilsco, Panduit, Penn-Union and Thomas & Betts). Auto Distance Control enables the tool to sense the instant it contacts the connector delivering optimal compression with a single crimp across the entire capacity range. Controlling compression by distance also provides uniform crimp appearance across all sizes for easy installation in tight panels. The lightest crimper in its capacity range, an in-line design and a 180° rotating head delivers the easiest alignment. The fully enclosed high speed hydraulic pump provides the fastest dieless connections while delivering up to 90 crimps per charge on an CP2.0 battery. With Milwaukee® ONE-KEY™ Technology, Milwaukee® Crimpers enable you to store real time crimp data, generate professional reports, view historical tool performance data and sync it all wirelessly to the cloud for easy access. Featuring a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLINK™ Electronics and REDLITHIUM™ Batteries results in Unmatched Reliability in the toughest conditions. The kit includes (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Batteries, M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger and a carrying case.