Milwaukee 2902-22 M18 Brushless 1/2" Hammer Drill Kit
• The M18 1/2 in. Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver delivers the most power in its class while maintaining compact size. This hammer drill delivers 725 in. lbs. of torque and 0-550/0-1,800 RPM, for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. The Milwaukee built brushless motor, REDLINK Electronics and REDLITHIUM batteries provides more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger. At only 7.0” in. long and 4.6 lbs. (with battery), this hammer drill provides excellent control and balance in a compact size, perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck provides maximum durability.
• (1) M18 1/2" Brushless Hammer Drill Bare Tool (2902-20)
• (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
• (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
• (1) Carrying Case
• (1) Side Handle
• (1) Belt Clip
• Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
• Chuck type: 1/2 in. metal ratcheting single sleeve
• All-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck: provide maximum durability
• Chuck type: 1/2 in. all- metal ratcheting single sleeve
• REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
• REDLITHIUM™ Battery: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
• Length: 7"
• Height: 8"
• Width: 2.31"
• RPM: 0-550/0-1800
• Torque: 725 in-lbs
• LED: Yes
• Weight: 3.1 lbs
• Power Source: Cordless