IMPORTANT: This item cannot be accepted for a return unless it is unused and in its sealed original packaging. Please contact your local Milwaukee service center for repair or replacements of this item post purchase.INCLUDES:
• (1) 1-5/8" Magnetic Drill Kit (4274-21)
• (2) 1” retractable pilot pin
• (1) 3/4” Weldon to ½” Chuck adapter
• (1) Carrying Case
• (1) Chuck Key
• (1) Lubrication Spray Bottle
• (1) Safety Strap
• Magnetic Base Operates Without Electricity
• Powerful 13 Amp Motor
• Tool Free Adjustment: Cutter to Twist Bit
• Optimized Cutting & Drilling Speeds
• Strongest Magnetic Hold on 1/4" Steel
• Tool Free Motor Head Adjustment
• 3/4" Weldon Quick Change Arbor
• 2 Speed Gear Box: 475/730 RPM
• Auto-Stop Lift-Off Detection
• Tool Free Feed-Handle
• Length: 13.75"
• Weight: 30.5 lbs
• Drill Point Pressure: 750 lbs
• Stroke Length: 5-3/4"
• Height: 12.25"
• Width: 7.5"
The Milwaukee 1-5/8” Magnetic Drill delivers the fastest drilling and strongest hold on ¼” steel in its class. It’s 13 amp motor delivers the fastest drilling w/ annular cutters or twist drill bits. Equipped with a 2-speed gear box the tool can be adjusted tool-free between annular cutters at 475RPM and twist drill bits at 730 RPM.
The permanent magnet base operates without electricity for continuous magnetic hold even during power interruption. Activating partial magnet mode with a ¼ turn of the magnet nob allows for faster, easier hole alignment. This magnet technology makes the Milwaukee 1-5/8” Magnetic Drill better for vertical and overhead drilling applications than traditional electromagnetic models.
All Magnetic Drill Press Sales are Final. Magnetic Drill Presses are covered by the Milwaukee Manufacturers Warranty. In the rare case there is a Defective unit repairs must be handled at your local Milwaukee Service Center. Returns of Milwaukee Magnetic Drills cannot be accepted under any circumstance.