Milwaukee 48-20-9054 1" x 10" x 12" Carbide Hammer Drill Bit
• Up to 5x life in concrete
• Up to 2x faster drilling vs. standard masonry drill bits
• Durable carbide tip for longer life in concrete and hard aggregate
• Sharpened carbide edges for faster starts in concrete, brick, and block
• Precision ground carbide tip for less bit walking
• Wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge
• 3-Flat Secure Grip™ prevents bit from slipping in chuck
• For use in hammer drill drivers
• Ideal for concrete, brick, and block
• Available in sizes up to 1"
MILWAUKEE® Carbide Hammer Drill Bits use sharpened carbide, delivering up to 5x life in concrete and up to 2x faster drilling. Engineered with a precision ground tip, these bits will deliver faster starts and less walking in concrete, brick, and block. Wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge. These bits are equipped with a 3-flat shank, providing bettter grip and control on the bit. The extended life of the MILWAUKEE® Carbide Hammer Drill Bits provides the ideal solution in concrete, brick, and block for cordless and corded hammer drill/drivers.