Milwaukee 48-22-8954 Cut 5 Dipped Gloves - XXL
• ANSI 5
• Double dipped nitrile grip for best in class protection and durability
• Best in class puncture rating for resistance to sharp materials
• High dexterity design when handling small objects
• Nylon & HPPE liner material
• Double dipped nitrile with sandy texture finish
• TDM cut rating E
• Abrasion rating 4
• Tear rating 4
• Puncture rating 4
• Breathable glove design
• Ideal use for sheet metal, ducting, and glass handling applications
• Length: 10.5"
• Height: 0.25"
• Width: 6.5"
Milwaukee Tool’s cut resistant dipped gloves are designed to provide ultimate durability, all–day comfort, and best in class dexterity for handling small objects. These gloves feature ANSI and EN cut level V protection to help prevent injuries from sharp objects on the jobsite. Additionally, Milwaukee gloves utilize a double dipped nitrile grip to provide best in class protection from puncture and a dual layer for added durability. SMARTSWIPE™ fingertips & palms provide full access to touchscreen devices without removing the gloves and also feature high dexterity fingertips to maximize control when handling small objects