Milwaukee 48-40-1026 10" 50T Combination Circular Saw Blade
• An aggressive ATB-R tooth pattern minimizes tearout in the cut material while increasing the speed of cut.
• Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming.
• Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
• Anti-Friction Coating
• Laser Cut from Sheet Steel
• Polymer Filled Vibration Slots
• High Alternate Tooth Bevel (ATB) Pattern
• Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
• Thin Kerf Blade
• Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
• Blade Tensioning Ring
• 100 Tooth; 1" Arbor Hole
• Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Malamine, MDF, Veneered Plywoods, Paneling and Moldings
Milwaukee's wood cutting, combination blades provide cleaner cross cuts and faster ripping to improve your productivity. An aggressive ATB-R tooth pattern with minimizes tearout in the cut material while increasing the speed of cut. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. 10" blades are ring tensioned to further stablize the blade. Laser cut vibration(more...)