Milwaukee 48-40-1038 10-1/4" 28T Framing Circular Saw Blade
• Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming.
• Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
• Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping.
• Anti-Friction Coating
• Laser Cut from Sheet Steel
• Polymer Filled Vibration Slots
• Alternate Tooth Bevel (ATB) Pattern
• Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
• Thin Kerf Blade
• Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
• 40 Tooth; 5/8" Arbor Hole with Diamond Knock-Out
• Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Malamine, MDF, Veneered Plywoods, Wet Lumber, Treated Lumber and Laminated Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL
Milwaukee's wood cutting, framing blades maximize life and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. 10-1/4" blades are ring tensioned to further stablize the blade. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster, more efficient cuts.