Milwaukee 48-89-2531 25-Piece Metric COBALT RED HELIX™ Kit
• Enhanced rebar guards provide increased durability
• Breaker points lead to faster drilling speeds
• Variable flute for up to 20% more holes per charge in cordless rotary hammers
• Centering tip for exact spot drilling
• Wear mark indicators to show end of life and when bit no longer meets the ANSI requirement
• Reinforced flutes for minimized vibration and maximum durability
Milwaukee® COBALT RED HELIX™ drill bits are engineered for extreme durability and long life in hard metal applications. Designed with a variable helix ™ that includes an aggressive 35° helix angle which ends at 15°, the cobalt bits with RED HELIX™ provide Rapid Chip Removal™ limiting heat buildup to Stay Sharper Longer™. The 135° split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. Ideal for tough applications and provide up to 10X life vs. Black Oxide Drill Bits™ but can be used in all twist drilling applications.