Milwaukee 49-22-8440 8PC TCT Annular Cutter Kit 2" Depth
• 35% Longer Cutting: Carbide tipping allows for longer life in various forms of steel
• Versatility of Material: Carbide teeth allow for users to cut in mild and hardened steel
• Features a 3/4" Weldon Shank
• Advanced Tooth Geometry Cuts and Cleans
• Features a 2" Depth of Cut
• Carbide Tipped
Dual alternating tooth geometry allows MILWAUKEE’s Tungsten Carbide Tipped Annular Cutters to displace material quicker and give the user fast, burr-free holes in anything from sheet metal to steel plate. Carbide tipping allows for versatile cutting in mild and hardened steel materials and can cut up to 35% longer than the competition. It comes with a 3/4" Weldon shank, which is the industry standard for most small magnetic drill presses and can be used in large magnetic drill presses with the correct arbor.