Milwaukee 49-56-0072 1-3/8" Hole Dozer Bi-Metal Hole Saw
• (1) 1-3/8" Hole Dozer™ Bi-Metal Hole Saw
• Rip Guard™, the strongest tooth form in the industry
• Plug Jack™, an all access slot design for fast plug removal
• Rip Guard™ Limited Lifetime Tooth Break Warranty
• Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
• RPM Aluminum: 375
• RPM Cast Iron: 165
• Package Type: Hanging Container
• Hole Diameter: 1-3/8"
• RPM Mild Steel: 250
• Depth of Cut: 1-5/8"
• Size: 1-3/8"
• RPM Stainless Steel: 125
Made in the USA, the Milwaukee® Hole Dozer™ Hole Saw features Rip Guard™, the strongest tooth form in the industry, backed by the Rip Guard™ Limited Lifetime Tooth Break Warranty. Each tooth is built with more steel behind the cutting edge for added strength. The Rip Guard™ warranty on tooth breaks is a first for the hole saw industry. The added tooth strength along with 8% cobalt give added life to the teeth, allowing for increased productivity on the jobsite, as well as continued hole quality. The Hole Dozer™ includes Plug Jack™, an all access slot design that allows for full access during plug removal. The Plug Jack™ gives access lower into the cup for thick material and higher towards the teeth for thin material. With multiple positions to apply leverage and better plug access, Plug Jack™ increases productivity and eliminates wasted downtime between holes. For fast, tool-free change-outs, use Milwaukee's universal Quick-Change Arbors. 49-56-7210, 49-56-7240, 49-56-7250, and 49-56-9100.