PIP 10-KS18 18" Kevlar Sleeve ANSI Cut Level 3 (Sold by each sleeve)
• (1) Sleeve
• Dupont Kevlar® brand fiber provides high tensile strength relative to its weight - up to five times stronger than steel
• Kevlar® yarn is designed to be cut resistant; will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
• Double ply knit for added protection
• Blousy sleeve style offers loose fit to reduce fatigue
• ANSI/ISEA 105-2000 Level 3 cut resistance
• Color: Yellow
• Material: 100% Kevlar®
• Size: 18"
• Width: 3"
• Ply Count: 2
• Reinforcement Type: Seamless Rib Knit
• Resistant Properties: Heat-Resistant
• Standards Met: ANSI Cut Level 3 EN 388 Cut Level 4
• Type: Cut-Resistant Arm Sleeves
Offers arm cut protection for applications that require large object handling, perfect for reach application protection. Ideal for glass operations, metal stamping, sheet metal, automotive, food applications, electrical and light heat applications.